Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stress Stress Stress

I have a midterm tomorrow and 4 papers due on Thursday, and I am using this time to blog (yea, not the smartest thing to do).

Today I talked to people that I don't know on campus to get them out this weekend, and they called me not legit because I don't have business card or anything, but I gave them my email and name so hopefully I hear back from them. I was so nervous and awkward, but I did it, so I am happy, but I will have to talk to more people tomorrow (goal: 2 groups a day this week). I am really getting more desperate as each day pass.

My parents and my brother are coming to Irvine on Saturday to celebrate my birthday. I should be excited that it's my birthday next week, but right now I am stress out of my mind to even think about it. Only thing I am really looking forward to this weekend is getting my new cellphone!!!! I am going to have two phone numbers until the end of this year. My dad decided that he likes the other phone number than the one I have right now, so he decided to give me both and wait for my old number's contract to end.

Yep today I am not that exciting :( To fix that here is a picture to make it up:


The Cinderella castle is soooooo pretty during Christmas!!!! I need to go to Disneyland more often; it has been a while since the last time I went.

Event Coming Soon:

  • My Webreg Window Open Thursday
  • Kress Thursday night
  • Cabana Friday night
  • Ritual with BoA Saturday night
  • My Parents Coming Saturday
  • My Birthday Weekend 3/5 til 3/9

No comments:

Post a Comment