Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pinkberry Paper Writing

I have been at Pinkberry for the past 3 and a half hours and I have only done half a page of writing. I am suppose to have 6 to 8 pages by tomorrow! Someone needs to save me.

ONE HOUR LATER UPDATE:
I am ready for the week to end already, I am ready for the partying and family time.

ANOTHER 2 HOURS LATER UPDATE:
I never realized how approachable I am until now. Random customers that come into Pinkberry always end up talking to me, even when I am just sitting and typing away on my laptop. I really do wish I know what exactly is the thing that makes me so approachable, so when I want to be alone I could take that factor out. <---sounds so emo!!!

ANOTHER 2 HOURS LATER UPDATE:
This was one of the most unproductive day, but I actually finish most of my work. Tomorrow is going to be so nice because it's the beginning of my weekend!!! I love my 3 days week.

Event Coming Soon:
  • Beach with people (shout out to the one and only Jeromy)
  • Webreg window opens
  • Kress Thursday Night
  • Cabana Friday Night - Burlesque Show with Ladies of Elle Bon Claire
  • My family coming
  • BoA at Ritural Saturday Night
  • 3/5 - 3/9 Endless Partying!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evA5TJpdf_c&feature=related

*I need to get a group of girls and dance like that at the club ^.^*

No comments:

Post a Comment