Monday, February 23, 2009

Creeper

So I have always hated creepers at the clubs, school, and anywhere else creepers like to appear at. Well in simpler terms, I HATE creepers.

But today I decided that maybe I should start promoting at the gym, so I put on a black V-neck shirt (to show some cleavage) and my shorts. When I got to the gym, I started to look around trying to get a sense of who my targets could be. Then I walked around and took a sit at a random machine and did a set and started to look around again. This is when I suddenly realized what a creeper I was being, and this made me think, maybe, just maybe when a guy is eying me at the club; they are doing it out of work or for a meaningful intention. I ended up feeling too embarrassed to approach anyone; I will try again tomorrow.

In a more positive note, I started to listen to Chinese music again and I am loving it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQvSl711s44
Those girls are soooooo HOT <3

Upcoming events:
  • Kress - Thursday night 2/26
  • Cabana - Friday night 2/27
  • Ritual - Saturday night 2/28
  • 3/5 - 3/9 - Pearl's endless partying!!!!

1 comment: