Thursday, March 5, 2009

21st Birthday :)

Last night I was working at Pinkberry and I was so excited to turn 21. I think I actually scared a few customers with my excitement, but that's nothing new (if you have seen or worked with me at Pinkberry, you know what I am talking about). Anyways, I came up with this plan of going to Ralph's right after work because we usually get out of work at around 11:30 P.M., and buy my first legal pack of alcohol. I ended up changing my mind and went home after work, but once it hit 12:00 A.M., Joyce and Lucy knocked on my door and they gave me my present (Thank you), and we decided to make my first alcohol run a reality.

We went to Albertson's. On the way, I was pretty worried because my photo on my ID doesn't look like me, but I was pretty excited because I want my alcohol! I went in and grabbed a 6 pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade (Pomergante flavored) and took the self checked out. I thought that would be the highlight of my advanture, but when I was doing the self checked out, the worker there was putting the moves on me. I have seen him around the Albertson's and he would always smile and say "hi," but tonight he took it to the next step, he stood so close to me, and he kept trying to start small talks. It was beyond creepy and I know creepy. Oh yea and did I add that he is in his late 50s! I couldn't walk out any faster after that experience, but all in all my first alcohol run was successful and memorable and within the first 30 minutes of my 21st bday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment